Quilts a compressed Looking Glass light field image / video format that arranges views in a tiled pattern (read more about this standard).
Import into HoloPlay Studio
To load this file into HoloPlay Studio:
- Click on the "Add Hologram" button on the bottom of the application
- Select "Quilt Photo / Video"
- Browse to the photo on you computer
Editing with the Properties Panel
- Rows: the number of rows in the grid of the quilt
- Columns: the number of columns in the grid of the quilt
- Advanced -> Aspect Ratio By default, HoloPlay Studio will use your Looking Glass device's aspect ratio to determine how it should interpret Quilt data. If Quilt data needs to be a different aspect, you can specify in the advanced portion of the Properties panel